The Clerk-Recorder Department offers passport services to those applying for new passports or passport cards. U.S. citizens wanting a new passport or passport card must apply in person. U.S. citizens wanting to renew their passport or passport card must apply by mail with the U.S. Department of State.

For more information please visit the OC Clerk-Recorder here.

Other Recent Articles

Celebration at the future Veterans cemetery site in Anaheim Hills to mark the future home of Orange County’s first veteran’s cemetery. The event was attended by… Read more
The Board of Supervisors declared unanimously that systemic racism and inequality is contributing to a public health crisis… Read more
CalOptima Health has approved the grant of 5 million dollars to Cal State Fullerton for a Behavioral Health Stipend Program that will give students 20,000 dollars each year with the promise of…